- Shoe Type: Flat
- Gender: Female
- Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Occasion: Casual
- Upper Material: Linen Cloth
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Toe: Round Toe
- Closure Type: Slip-On
- Heel Height: About 1.5cm
- Color: Blue, Khaki, White
|Women’s Size Chart
|SIZE EXPLAIN (Required):
1. Please according to your length to choose your suitable size
2. Please place your order in however the tags inside the shoes may show in CN/EUR size.
3. Some tags inside shoes showing the UK or US size may be different from our size chart, please base
4. The size of these shoes smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size.
1*pair of shoes without box)
You’d better according to your length to choose the corresponding size instead of the size you usually wear, as each company has its own defined size chart, which may be different from others. Please take your own measurements and choose your size accordingly. We cannot accept responsibility for incorrect purchases.
The precise color of the items may vary depending on the specific monitor, the settings and the lighting conditions. The colors depicted should only be used as an approximate guide.
The Shoes may have because of glue, shoe polish, and completely sealed during transportation. Please put them in a place with good ventilation for several days.
Hope you enjoy shopping. If you had something unsatisfied, We will resolve the issues immediately. Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. If you are satisfied with our service, please leave us 5-star positive feedback. Your recognition will make us more confident to develop business and serve you better.
How to choose your size:
- Measure your length by following the below picture instruction.
- Refer to our size chart to see which size matches your length.
- If one of your feet is larger or longer than another, you should choose the size which matches your larger foot.
- If your instep or foot type larger than ordinary, you are advised to buy a larger size.
- Please note that deviation may happen if you use the wrong measure method.